.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, February 18, 2005

Toes Go In First

I did manage to find a few minutes yesterday to upload "Coliseum" for the Heartmade Blessings group. If any HMBer's have a chance to try the square out, I would love to hear your comments!

I discovered this great new website today called Yarndex-The Yarn Directory. It appears to have virtually all yarns indexed. I just discovered it this morning so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but the concept is fantastic! (ThUD)

I'm considering submitting an essay for publication in a book coming out called "Cheaper Than Therapy". It will deal with how fiber arts (knitting, crocheting, etc) helps one get through life and what life throws at one. Hmmm, whenever I'm crocheting or knitting I feel safe because I have yarn to tie the bad guy up, and a weapon to poke him into submission.... hey, that's a start!