.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Monday, April 11, 2005

Got stash?

I spent hours organizing my craft room yesterday. But it was well worth it. Now all the yarns are on their proper shelves, categorized by type, and arranged by colors. I also added a 10 "bin" system from The Container Store that I am using for works in progress. Now I can dedicate a bin to each design project, each comfortghan that I'm collecting squares for, etc. The fun discovery was that I have some empty shelves now. Woo hoo, time to go yarn shopping!!

I just finished assembling a pastel comfortghan. Once I get all the ends woven in I will photograph it and upload the pic. It came out very pretty, very flowery and feminine, which is what the person requested. I hope she likes it!!