.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I Crocheted This Cat!

Just kidding (or am I?). I uploaded this picture because I found Chandler's twin brother in California, via the Internet. Thanks goodness for the Internet bringing families back together and helping people find love and stuff at eBay. Anywho, Crazy Aunt Purl shares her home with Chandler's brother Bob. Click here to see his happy face.

I've been asked several times now to post a photo of my organized stash. Ha! Y'all are assuming it stayed organized for 24 hours! Well, if I spend a half hour picking up in there it should be photo ready once again. To quote my mom: "Drew, pick each item up one at a time and move it to the side. Your yarn is getting all tangled... go to your room!!"


Miss Chandler