.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Aunt Purl's Magic Scarf - a self portrait

I have been scrumbling all morning while doing the laundry. It makes laundry day much less painful if I can stay busy hooking. So if crochetiers hook, do knitters poke? Anywho, I have two large zippy bags full of tiny scrumbles and haven’t even made a dent in my scrap yarn box (one of three). Now that I think about it that’s good because it means I have a lot of fiber to work with to keep me busy!!

I have all four colors added to my Aunt Purl’s Magic Scarf and have started the first repeat. I think it should be long enough with just one more set of the colors. I want to get this finished soon so I can get back to knitting the Cable-eight Top for my secret pal. Here is an updated photo:

*click for biggy view*


Aunt Purl's Magic Scarf - a self portrait.