.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Free Pattern - Car Cozy

Today was the annual Art Car Parade here in Houston. While doing my usual pre-parade mingling I came across this great craft idea: Knitted Car Cozy! If you are on my Christmas gift list (and you know who you are) don’t be surprised to get one of these under the tree this year!

*Click thumbnails for biggy view*





And here are the easy instructions to knit one of your very own!





This is one of the talented knitters that helped to create the cozy in the photo..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another shot of the car cozy. Note the person admiring the car sporting her fantastic crocheted hat!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here I am in front of one of 250 art cars in this year’s parade.

Drew and a WMD

Other cars in the parade….








Exhausted from the heat/humidity/beer I make my way back to the not so artzy car that I drive. I gotta start gluing things to my ride so I can be IN the parade next year!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com