.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Comfortghan in the Making

These are the squares that I have received over the last two weeks. Aren't they beautiful? The square donors at Heartmade Blessings do such good work. It's a pleasure to assemble the squares together because the comfortghans always come out nice. I have to give all the credit to the talented square makers and a great big THANKS!

*click for biggy view*


Comfortghan squares

Oh, and that giant pile of yellow yarn I showed you last week? I swear it's growing. The more I crochet the more skeins I find in my craft room. The only conclusion I can come to is that they are reproducing, which is difficult in captivity I've heard. Anywho, back to hooking.