.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, June 03, 2005

Preview of Scrumble Painting

I’ve been putting together my first batch of tiny scrumbles into a 30 x 22 inch “painting”. It’s an abstract painting and I’m enjoying the whole process of exploring the technicalities as well as the creative process. Once I get this one finished and feel more confident I’m going to go bigger and try a less abstract subject.


Scrumble Painting Preview


I’m also excited with the progress on my next pattern booklet “Ten Quick Bookmarks”. I have 9 of the 10 bookmarks tested and hope to have the 10th one finished this weekend! With so many emails asking me to design some bookmarks, how could I not? Your comments and emails are helping me more than you know. Thanks y’all.

Have a great weekend everyone!



Chandler ready for the weekend.