.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, July 08, 2005

New Knit and Crochet Book

I just got this crazy cool new book!  I love it.  It has over 500 color photographs that so clearly illustrate knitting and crocheting.  I mean, the photos actually have little arrows that show you the direction your hook should be moving and into which loop, etc. !  It's perfect for the beginner crochetier or knitter.

I'm so glad I found this book!  Admittedly there aren't as many crochet projects that I would have liked to have seen included, but there are tons of knit projects like tops, lace, sweaters, baby clothes, etc.  I can't wait to get started on some of these!!  I'll have Christmas wrapped up before you can say "the dude was eaten by The Blob"...

Check it out by clicking here: Maran Illustrated: Knitting & Crocheting