.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Saturday, June 04, 2005

No Mango for Drew!

I received the letter this morning from the poncho contest saying "Dear Poncho Contest Participant". Not the best start, eh? Needless to say Pretty Pleats didn't place at all in their contest. The entry was donated to a local charity.

The better news: I will be writing up the pattern for Pretty Pleats and making it available via Lulu.com, the publishers of my other pattern booklets. Stay tuned!

Thank you to my yarn angel for surprising me today with a new Red Heart color "Cafe" and some Bernat "Envy". It's all beeYOOteeful and just what I needed to make my day bright!

I've also added a poll to my blog. Please look for it in the sidebar and cast your vote! Your feedback is much appreciated.


Pretty Pleats with Mango On Top