.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Thursday, July 14, 2005

It doesn't take much.

It really doesn't take much to make me happy, and since I know you must be bored with all my Blob stories here is a photo of my cards that just came in. I'm excited to be able to give these to people when they ask what my web addy is. I've written it down on many a napkin which I'm sure isn't the most professional way to present myself.


The Crochet Dude in da house....

And because I can't ignore the 17 pounds of yellow Blobbiness that is following me around the house (I tell myself it's being affectionate, but deep down I'm convinced The Blob is indeed hungry) I feel I must give you an update. I'm sooooo close to being finished! I literally have about 2 hours of detail work left, then a kazillion ends to weave in and it will be completed. Can I get a "woo hoo" from my peeps?