.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, July 15, 2005

NexStitch rocks y'all....

What a pleasant surprise awaited me in my inbox this morning! Amie, that rockin' teacher-photographer-artist-supercool crochet designer has included my blog in her latest newsletter. Read it here, then peruse her fantastic site!




The Blob: revisited

I was able to get 3/4 of the ends woven in yesterday. Today I will finish that and get all the details finished and hopefully will reveal The Blob tomorrow.

"Really Drew, on a weekend? I don't read blogs on the weekend, dude!"

The suspense is killing me to get this project completed and I can't wait to share it! If you get a chance to check in over the weekend, all will be revealed.

Thanks for all the "woo-hoos" yesterday, you really helped me stay motivated! Y'all rock!!