.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Moving!!!

Not me, but my LYS is and they are in the middle of a storewide sale. Everything in the store is 15% off, and books and clearance items are an extra 30% marked price. I finally bought some of the Regal Silk by Art Yarns that I've been fondling every time I go into the store. (Yes, I've even sniffed it a time or two).

*click photos for biggy view*

I also picked up three skeins each of two colors of the Cotton Fleece by Brown Sheep. It's so soft and wonderful to work with. If I could I'd go back and buy a bunch more of it in all the colors!!

Here is a close up of the Regal Silk. Isn't it incredible? Several ladies in line oooohd and aaaaaahd and they even were bold enough to fondle it a little bit!!