Not me, this new knitted project that I'm working on. Well, not even the vest is Seattle Bound, but that is what it's called. I have some, okay, a ton, of the yellow yarn that I used on Nouveau Riche so I thought I'd do some smaller projects (hello...Christmas is coming). This is a vest pattern that includes some cabling which is good practice for a novice knitter. *click for biggy view*
I have five out of six of the poncho patterns edited. The only one left to do is Pretty Pleats With Mango On Top! Woo hoo! I'm excited to get this pattern booklet out there. The response to the Pink Purl Poncho and to Pretty Pleats has been wonderful. I hope to have the pattern booklet out this week!!
I've been tagged by Misfitwith an interesting one:
id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.
1. I always open doors for ladies whether it's at a store or a car.
2. I fall asleep at 10pm and have done so since I was a kid.
3. I don't have a poker face; you can definitely tell what I'm thinking just by looking at me.
4. Cockroaches freak me out. Seriously. They're evil.
5. If I cut myself I a) throw up, then b) pass out.
Now the fun part, taggin' my peeps. Let's see... howz about Sherri, Nancy, Trish, Oslofia & Regina.