.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Monday, August 29, 2005

Stuff On My Cat

This has got to be the most addictive entertaining site I've seen in a long time. Ever since I saw it Saturday I have been discovering that cats don't really mind having stuff stacked on top of them. I was able to stack fifteen folded t-shirts on Chandler and she didn't even seem to care. I didn't have the camera handy so I don't really have any examples to show you, but go to this site and you'll get the idea!!

Stuff On My Cat

Cotton Fleece

I started a project using the cotton fleece that I bought last Friday. Seriously, why is this yarn so nice? In the skein on the shelf of the store I had no idea what it would be like worked up, but when I started making that Cable-eight sweater a while ago I immediately discovered that it is fantastic! I love the feel of the fiber as I'm working with it, and the finished fabric is so soft and the colors are so rich.