.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Pro-crete or Con-crete?

I did my best to find yarn in Crete yesterday. Not much luck. I did find some fantastic hand painted pottery though! I do believe that my holiday shopping is officially finished! Woo hoo!

I tried to upload a photo of Mykonos yesterday but it was just too slow and kept timing out. I was amazed at the beauty of the island and can see why it draws so many people. And of course the thousands of cats that live wild on the island make it a unique experience. Many of them are very sweet and friendly. I was speaking with one local gentleman and he said that they believe the cat to be the most intelligent creature on earth and have much respect for them. An island where cats rule? Don't let Chandler and Cleocatra find out!! They may attempt the final takeover of Chez Dude!!