.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Monday, July 24, 2006

King of the Tomato

I've spent the last two hours trying to catch up on emails (that's catch up, not catsup). Wow, it's amazing how far I can get behind on those in just a week or two! I think I'm going to have to start answering every single email immediately which I'm sure is what most *coughprofessionalscough* do. I have been prioritizing them where the most critical get answered immediately, then some get set aside for a day or two while I try to make my deadlines. The end result is usually having to dedicate three or fours hours one day just to catch up. Mmm, catsup...

Workin' For The Weekend

So I've been telling my peeps that I would be taking weekends off in order to pace myself and end up with at least a shred of my own sanity (quit snickering and you know who you are). However, what do you do when your latest design is sitting there half-finished right in front of you as you try to watch King Kong, but the design is beckoning you to keeping working on it, but there is a boat, and Skull Island, and a humongous ape, and don't even get me started on how that movie ended because y'all, why can't movies have a happy ending? Why? WHY??!!??!! Anywho, so I ended up spending a lot time this past weekend working on that design and it's almost finished, and guess what? I have more than a month before the actual deadline! Woo hoo!!!

Why I Can't Harvest My Tomato