.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, July 22, 2005

Pocketpalooza

Pockets-Pockets-More Pockets-and Puppies

Thanks to Kari for naming today's post! I crocheted up two different sizes of pockets for I'm On Vacation! and took photos of them in several configurations. Please note that they are just taped on so not necessarily as straight and clean as they would be on the final product. Please leave a comment and let me know which one, if any, you think would be best. Remember that no pockets is definitely an option!



a) large pockets on sides


b) one large pocket in front


c) two large pockets in front


d) two small pockets lower front


e) two small pockets upper front


f) one small pocket upper front

And this is what I found in my backyard this morning when I woke up:



Two little black stray puppies. They are wiggly and happy, but are hesitant to come near me. I have a feeling they are just weaned and they were very hungry. When the torrential rain started a half hour ago they dove under the house for cover. Makes me wonder how long they have been living there. To give you an idea of what it's like in Houston, it has rained every single day of their lives.