.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, September 09, 2005

Oh how I wishagain I was in Spainagain...

I'm back in Barcelona again. I know that yarn is here somewhere. Today I toured a house designed by Gaudi which was fascinating. My map said that there were three houses in a row of interest, but I had no idea what I was stumbling upon. I wish I could upload photos because they are just spectacular.

On my way to eat lunch I passed through a very large plaza with a bazillion pigeons living in it. I bought some pigeon food to feed them and very quickly discovered why I kept hearing children screaming. The birds know what those food bags are and do whatever it takes to get the food out. I was pretty much covered from head to toe in pigeons for about fifteen minutes (until the food ran out). The irony of course is that I didn't get pooped on even once!

I found out the hard way this evening that the people of Barcelona do not eat dinner until 9:30pm. I was so hungry. Not that I would spend from 6pm to 9:30pm in the bar on the roof of my hotel. I'm just saying.