.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Habitat for Humanity

I know the holiday shopping season is coming upon us rapidly and many of our friends affected by this year's hurricanes remain without homes. I have pledged all proceeds from sales at my Cafepress store from now until the end of 2005 to Habitat for Humanity in support of all the amazing work they are doing (the grand total is being tracked in the sidebar of this blog). Just in time I have just added a few new products to the store using the 2006 calendar composite! Items include a black t-shirt, grey t-shirt, mug, mousepad, etc. Help me help Habitat for Humanity! Check out all the gear here:

The Crochet Dude Gear


Mousepad

Black t-shirt

Mug