.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Almost there!!

The Groovy Loops afghan is almost finished! Woo hoo! I just finished assembling the final squares (thanks to a roadtrip to Beaumont, TX...no I wasn't driving and crocheting, I was passengering).

Stare directly at the Groovy Loops...your eyes are getting heavy....now go order a pattern booklet by The Crochet Dude...

Next is to get a nice border on it. I am inspired by the borders on Terry Kimbrough's afghans (see baby blanket in previous post) and how they make the ghans so special. While I'm not going to sit down and chart out a pineapple motif, I am going to try and make the border interesting. I wonder what my muse will come up with....

Just doing my job!

Alpaca abuse...

Do you think Chandler understands that she is sitting on 100% pure baby alpaca spun in Peru? I hope the intended recipient isn't allergic to cats...I'm just saying.

When did I grow a red tail?