.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Groovy Ghan finished - photo

I finished the Groovy Ghan over the weekend! Woo hoo! Here are some pics!

Grooovy dude.....I don't have a sofa so I had to spread this out on my bed to photograph it. I gotta get me one of those sofa things one of these days.

Detail of edge.I truly planned to design some spectacular edging a la Terry Kimbrough for this ghan. But when I began it became obvious that I needed to stick with the Groovy Loop motif on the edge to creat a frame to ground the squares. If you look at my previous post you can see that the squares seemed to be floating.

Size matters.Ever make something and wish you could keep it? I gotta start putting myself on my own gift list!