.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Riddle me this...and stick a pin in me...

Over the last few months I have received numerous emails asking, "how can I get into designing" or "how do I start a design career" or "how can I get published". Honestly, I am just launching my own career and have a lot to learn still! However, this book below has helped me tremendously. It clearly illustrates the different facets of crochet as a career including designing, getting published, teaching, marketing, basics of a home based business, common pitfalls, etc. It's truly a fantastic resource and I reference it often.

Beauty of a book, eh?
Crocheting For Fun & Profit
by Darla Sims


Where in the world?

Joining the latest craze in blogland, I have created a Frappr map! Please put your pin in your city by clicking here:

Check out our Frappr!