.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Up The Nose and On The Grill

I know this particular picture isn't truly crochet related, but c'mon, isn't this the funniest thing you've ever seen? Doesn't it make you want to run right down to CVS and buy a Neti Pot? What the heck is a neti pot, and why would one want one? And would one really dress this nicely, fresh from the beauty salon, just to put one of these up one's nose? It must be fun because she looks so darned happy! Actually she looks like she's trying to seduce me. (I gotta get out more)



Who You Callin' Chicken?


Here is what actual poultry looks like on the grill. Don't get me wrong, nothing is yummier than crocheted turkey hot off the grill (kids, please don't try that at home, it's not for real). Anywho, last night I put together the rotissarie for the grill and cooked me a chicken. This is what it looked like after about five minutes. Turns out cooking chicken at 700 degrees is too hot. Who knew?

(you may have to click the play button twice if the first time through is a bit choppy)