.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sister-Sister

The soon to be named pink purse that y'all are voting on has a sister now! I just finished up the second generation of this drawstring-with-handles bag and I'm very happy to report that it turned out as planned! Woo hoo! So look for a booklet soon with both of these bags in it. (You'll have to wait for the booklet to see them both!)

If you haven't voted yet for a name for the pink one, please do so soon! I set the poll to go until Thursday, but I don't know if that means that at midnight tonight the poll will end, or if it will go through midnight tomorrow night... I would hate for you to miss out on the all the fun... This second bag's name will be a play on whatever the pink one ends up being called.

So Close!

I'm so close to finishing the calendar patterns I can taste it. Wow, what an experience it has been, all good I might add! I've enjoyed getting back into the database world, believe it or not! Everything is very orderly there.

Cleo in charge...