.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Nameless in Houston

So I woke up this morning with an image in my head and when that happens I usually need to materialize it in some way or it will drive me even more bonkers. I tried just sketching it but as I went about my morning chores I kept thinking about how to execute the design. Here is what I came up with:



And ironically, as with Chic on The Halfshell, the first try taught me a lot, but I didn't get the result that I wanted! ***The second generation of Chic turned out as I imagined (and totally different) and I ended up submitting the design for publication (haven't heard back, so that means that it's not officially rejected yet... woo hoo! Ya gotta celebrate the little things... anywho...)*** So now I think with the lessons learned from this purse I can execute the design as I orginally imagined it. Stay tuned.

Any ideas on what to name this one?