.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, March 24, 2006

You down with PPP?

That is, Purse Patterns Published y'all... keepin' it real, you know what I'm sayin'? Wow, I'm so street so early in the morning!

Anywho...two of my patterns have been published by Lion Brand Yarn just in time for spring! These two little purses are made with Microspun yarn (love it! it's a sport weight 6-ply acrylic that has such a great drape and feel, and the colors are so vivid!) And the best part? They have these patterns on their website now for free!! Woo hoo!

Lion Brand Microspun Tulip Purse
Microspun Daisy Purse
Of all the designs that I have done for different yarn companies over the last few months these are the first ones that I've actually seen published! I'm so stoked! Click (and scroll down to the children's section) to get the free patterns!