.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Monday, September 19, 2005

It's a Girl !!!!

Friday afternoon I received an order via the Internet for a pink baby blanket like the one from February 22nd. As fate would have it, my little stash did not contain any of the pink yarn needed, so I had to go out and shop for some. It was about a thousand degrees and 140% humidity (welcome to Houston) as I headed out. One block from the yarn shop I drove into a deluge. Seriously, it was raining so hard that my little Saturn almost started to float. By the time I had bought a few skeins of yarn it was sunny and thousand degrees and the humidity was up to 165% because of the rain. I drove home dry and ended up watering my lawn and gardens. I heart Houston.

I had a busy weekend trying to get everything put away from the vacation but I was able to get the blanket almost finished. I'm hoping to ship it this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Pics tomorrow.

Yap Yappity Yap Yap

I'm thrilled with the anecdotes that I have received via email about men and their knitting. More more more!!! Click here for some questions to help guide your submission.

Also, don't forget to send me anecdotes about your dog and yarn. Did Fido eat a project? Did Fifi hide a WIP that you still haven't found? Has Poopsy held chunky alpaca silk for ransom? Email me the story!