Yesterday I spent the majority of my time sending out a list of questions that I developed for MWK&TDWLT to those gentlemen who have shown interest in having their profiles/anecdotes included in the book. If you are a man that knits or know a man that knits please feel free to copy these questions and email me the answers:
- How would you describe yourself?
- Tell us who taught you to knit. Was it difficult to learn? What specific challenges have you faced in the learning process?
- What quality or attribute do you feel will most contribute to your knitting success?
- What type of yarn do you enjoy using the most? Why?
- What has been your most rewarding accomplishment as a knitter?
- Describe the most significant or creative project that you have completed.
- How do you determine priorities in scheduling your time?
- Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult project. How did you handle the situation?
- Give us a specific example of a time when someone criticized your work in front of others. How did you respond? How has that event shaped the way you approach knitting?
- Describe the system you use for keeping track of multiple projects.
- Describe how knitting has changed you as a person.
- What projects do you hope to accomplish as a knitter?
Ladies, don't feel left out! If you would like to submit an anecdote that relates to knitting and men or knitting and dogs I would love to see it!
Today I'm hoping to sketch up some design ideas that I got while traveling around the Mediterranean. It is so beautiful over there it's hard to NOT be inspired!