.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Monday, September 12, 2005

It's what time where?

I woke up yesterday in Barcelona and went to bed in Houston. Don't get me wrong, it was great to be in my own bed again and the cats were VERY happy to see me, especially Chandler who wouldn't stop licking me. (I finally had to dive completely under the covers and then she wouldn't stop meowing until I came back out.) It is a little sad though when the vacation ends. I took about 2,000 photos and I can't wait to go through them!!

Today is vacation recovery day: groceries, laundry, lawn mowing, etc. It's amazing how quickly life catches back up with you! I was a bit sad this morning putting my breakfast dishes in the the diswasher pondering the fact that I hadn't had to do dishes in the last two weeks. I need a vacation.