.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Another One Bites The Dust

Woo hoo! I finished the sweater for the MWK book and shipped it off today! Hot diddly dang that feels good!! Someone told me to prioritize my projects and work on the most important one first. Since they are all publication deadlines all I could think was "who would be the least mad at me?". Hmm... that's a good question. The only conclusion I could come to was that since all three of the people counting on me are so wonderful that I bet none of them would be mad at me. That's not to say that they would ever work with me again....

And since I was completely wrapped up in glee (yep, there was glee, and me wrapped up in it) as I got the sweater ready to be sent I totally forgot to photograph it. If you scroll back through previous entries you can sort of piece it together in your mind. It's perdy! For a photograph I guess you'll just have to wait for the book to come out next fall!!

Bead It!
I got pearls in my pocket...
A huge thank you to Vanessa for sending me a variety of pink beads for my Artyarns silk project. Lynlee says that the yarn is asking to be made into a handbag. Hmmm, I wonder if the beads feel the same way?