.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I've Been Carded

Thanks to Cheryl for the fantastic idea to make the silk & pearl image into a set of note cards! Now available through The Crochet Dude Cafepress store (insert drumroll please) :
Sporting the satin/silk/pearl image on the front and blank on the inside.


And remember that all proceeds from my cafepress store from now until the end of 2005 go directly to Habitat for Humanity in support of their hurricane relief efforts. (I just noticed that today only Cafe Press is offering a holiday discount of up to 25% too!) I also put the image on one of the pink t-shirts just for fun.

Yesterday Afternoon

I was able to get most of the Christmas gifts wrapped and also the cards sealed and stamped. My forearms needed a break after that little knit-frenzy. Today I'm feeling refreshed and ready to crochet! This photo shows the theme for wrapping gifts this year. I used burgundy and hunter green velvet that is embroidered and sequined. I then tied the fabric with a gold ribbon bow and wrote the recipients name on the end of the ribbon. When I get them all finished and under the tree I will take a better photo.