.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Prototype


I worked on this purse prototype over the weekend. It's not quite what I had in mind but the experience of working it out has helped me see what I'm not doing quite right. I'm about 1/4 of the way through the final version (and it doesn't look anything like this prototype) and will keep you posted on its progress. I'm hoping to submit the final one to a periodical for publication.

I'm going to type up the pattern for this prototype and put it on my free patterns page very soon. Anyone have a catchy name for it?

Free Thanks

Thank you to everyone for the emails of ideas for free patterns. I am collecting them all into a database and will hopefully have one or two designed per month in 2006.