.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy Dude Year!

I toasted the New Year in four times zones last night, including my own! I hope all y'all had a great and safe time ringing your 2006! I spent some time thinking of resolutions. The list got so long that I shredded it and decided to start over. What I really wanted to do was come up with a concept that would encompass all those resolutions. You know, some sort of guideline that would help to stay on track and achieve some goals.

The Crochet Dude's Resolution for 2006 (drum roll and trumpets please):

  • Be proactive

I think that if I just adopt that mind-set that I will be as productive as I'd like to be, reach some good goals and look back on 2006 with a sense of accomplishment.

Have you made any resolutions?