.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Lurky Lurkerloos

Thank you to all the people who came out of lurkdom to wish me happy holidays. What a wonderful surprise to come home and see over fifty comments! I hope you are all having a wonderful new year!!! My goal by the end of this week is to come stalk your blogs so watch out!

New Projects

Apparently Super Cool Yarn Co. II was happy with all the felted projects that I sent them in December, because when I got home from my Christmas trip I was greeted with a box of yarn and five more assignments! Woo hoo HOO! Thanks SCYC II, I'm happy to be of service!!

Do Your Manly Vest

Over the holiday I was able to nearly complete the first pattern for my upcoming booklet "Do Your Manly Vest" a companion to my other booklet "Do Your Vest". I made it in Landscapes from Lion Brand Yarns, a great wool blend that is very colorful and soft. The second pattern is going to be in a cashmere blend. I can't wait to get started!!

Habitat Donations

Thank you to everyone who supported my efforts to raise money for hurricane relief via Habitat for Humanity. The total raised was $175.50 !!! Y'all rock, seriously.