.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Knock It Off

Suede purse by The Crochet Dude(tm)
Here is a purse that recently I made for my sister Dawn. It's a Ferragamo knockoff that I designed for a yarn company back in January, I'll let you know when the pattern is available! I even lined it for her, ain't I a nice bro? It was my first time lining a bag and it was much simpler than I thought it would be. Just cut fabric to the shape of the purse and handstitch it to the crocheted part. No biggy at all!
Suede purse by The Crochet Dude(tm) - inside

I'll be shipping this out on Monday. Woo hoo! I have an order for another one for the college girl across the street that I hope to get finished this weekend too. You know, in my spare time...


The Little Crochet Dude and sister Dawn circa 1975