.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Flip Flops or Thong?

I just got back from the post office where I overnighted a package of swatches to SCYC V (or is it VI? I can't keep track anymore. I need a decoder ring, or a personal assistant.) Anywho, keep yer hooks crossed that what I swatched is what they want. I need a personal assistant with a crystal ball.

New Free Pattern

I have uploaded a new design to my free patterns page: Glass Flip Flops!

Crochet these coasters in multiple colors and everyone will know which beverage is theirs! And since the coaster stays with the glass, you'll avoid rings on the furniture (as well as drips). These make great party favors too!

Click the image to the left to get the pattern now!