.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Brioche anyone?

Woo hoo! The baking has commenced!!! In the kitchen, as we speak, there is a batch of brioche doing something technical that I don't understand. And tomorrow morning The Dude will be having brioche for breakfast. Now, let me tell you honestly, I have no clue what brioche is, but I'm so excited I doubt I'll sleep tonight!!!

Men Knit Pupdate

I have completed 15.5 inches of the front of the sweater. The scary shaping part of the pattern is coming up in just under five inches. Could that be why I haven't worked on it all day? Could be, but I'm going to blame in on the brioche for now.

The Sorcery's Stoned

I saw the first Harry Potter movie last night for the first time (love you Netflix). What a great movie. Makes me want to read the book. I'm so far behind on my pop culture, what with just starting to watch the Gilmore Girls and now HP. I also have the second season of Absolutely Fabulous to watch over the weekend, which means I'll get the front of the sweater finished for sure! Unless I go into a brioche coma, or have a brioche hangover. Is that even possible?