.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Science or Madness?

Today is the last day that I can work on projects for SCYC IV. Tomorrow they have to be overnighted to the northeast somewhere to be put on display at a fiber market. Cross yer hooks that they like what I send them; this could lead to a steady work flow with this new company! Today and tonight you'll find me weaving in ends and playing with my Scunci... (er, so to speak).

Anywho...

Museum Souvenir

The other day I mentioned that I went to the Houston Museum of Natural Science to see The Body Works exhibit. After any exhibit you exit into the gift shop, right? So there I am looking at tshirts with my new skinless friends on them and this is what I ended up coming home with:

It's an actual scientific beaker with the anatomical symbol for "caffeine", isn't that cool? I feel so smart as I drink out of it. Click on the pic if you want to get a better look-see.