.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Monday, April 17, 2006

Buy Stock in Senseo

I think I've pretty much done everything that I can do with the yarn that I received from SCYC IV. They needed as many items finished for a textile market that is coming up and, well, I ran out of yarn so that's how many they are getting. I'm hoping they'll be happy though and that they will hire me again in the future!




SCCM I

This is how the Lion Brand Bolero looks when it is felted. It really is amazing how the colors look together. It almost has a granite look to it. This item will be published in January I believe.





SCYC I

Super Cool Yarn Co. I called this morning and asked me to do three more designs, oh, and they need them ASAP! I said "yes" for various reasons that range from desire to need to shame and actually come around full circle to desire again. There was one little voice in my head that was saying "someday you may have to turn down work because dude, you can only do so much", but it's not time yet. What a day that will be though!!

SCCM II

I've been working all morning on the item that will be in the Fall 2006 issue of Super Cool Crochet Magazine II. It's working out great and even better than the swatch that I had originally sent them (they are going with a much more expensive yarn and, well, you get what you pay for, eh?). I'll post a photo of the texture soon.

Gratuitous Cat Photo

The first thing I see each morning when I wake up.