.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, May 05, 2006

First Anniversary of Pattern Line

Today marks one year since launching "The Crochet Dude Presents..." pattern line! To celebrate I have marked down all my patterns 20% for one week only!!


Who knew last year on this day that a little pattern book called "Ten Crochet Dude Dishcloths" would end up being my top seller and would also be featured in publications such as The Sunday Telegraph in London as well as other papers in the US and Australia? And although it was voted via a national poll as one of the ten books least likely to be on any best seller list last summer, it has made me very proud!

I want to thank everyone that has supported my efforts to break into the design industry. Your feedback and encouragement have helped tremendously! And although I have such a long way to go to establish myself as a designer y'all have believed in me and that means so much. Thank you!!! Y'all rock!! Click here to be even more supportive: