.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Got Rain?

Miss me? I was out of town for a few days and apparently while away it rained in Houston. It rained a LOT! Fortunately I took my time in searching for this house which included a careful study of the local flood plains. My place is situated at the very driest part of Houston (according to my research) with the least likelihood of flooding. This way I can just enjoy that midnight deluge and not worry that I will wake up with my house in a different location.

This is a self portrait in Santa Fe, New Mexico at the Ore House having lunch over the weekend. I would love to live in Santa Fe someday! Lots of hippies, and artists, and history there.

The Crochet Dude THS

This morning while catching up on reading emails I discovered that all the materials for the DIY Network show that I'm taping in August (I told you about that, didn't I?) are due today. Today, as in today. So that means I have to hunker down and get busy! Luckily the producers are in L.A. so I have a two hour advantage! Woo hoo! Gotta love the earth's rotation. It also means that I get to go yarn shopping, a perk of the job that never gets old!!