.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

EEEk

To the commenter that said that the neck shaping would be no big deal, you were right. It's not scary at all!! It's actually quite easy and Annie's patterns are very well written. I only have a few more rows to go on the front then I will start the sleeves tomorrow. I'm even thinking of getting fancy and doing both at the same time. Has anyone ever done that? Apparently it guarantees that they be symmetrical.


I Have Two Lips

Oh, and to the other commenter who thinks we can't grow tulips in Houston, here is a photo of the tulips that I had last spring. Oh yeah, and I would also like to remind said commenter that SHE WAS HERE when they were in bloom. Also said commenter should lay off the sauce. I'm just saying.

Oh Baby!

I received an order this morning for another pink baby blanket. Woo hoo! So the time has come to make a project board to track all my balls that are in the air. Sweater for book, text for book, Groovy Loops for gift, comfortghans, ordered items, niece in house, plus some other stuff that I won't bore you with. That's a whole lotta balls I'm juggling. Oh yeah, did I mention I was thinking about going back to college in January?

Anywho.