.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, October 21, 2005

Que chido!


I finished something! Woo hoo!! Check this puppy off my list! I finished the comfortshawl, warshed it, retagged it and am about to ship it off. I do believe that I enjoy finishing items more than starting them. My startitis must be cured. This is the pastry chef herself doing double duty as my shawl model.



Go Baby!

I'm almost finished with the main part of the baby blanket. But don't be fooled! Terry's patterns are very deceptive in that you think you are almost finished when you get the center part worked. But you actually are only about a third finished believe it or not. The edges are incredible and make the ghans unique. The designs are so fantastic! Love you Terry!



I'm going loopy

Only one more strip of squares to go on this ghan. Once they are joined and all the ends are woven in I still will need to add a significant border. You know, something groovy.

Weekend Stuff

Okay, I can't tell you what I'm going to do tonight, but it's exciting. It's something I've never done before and I'm very nervous. Wish me luck!!