.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Aftermath

Yesterday after blogging I turned on the British comedies on BBC in the guest bedroom (I don't have a t.v. in my bedroom because Oprah says you're not supposed to, and I know with my luck someday she'll be doing a show about crochet dudes in Houston that may or may not have tv's in their bedrooms and she'll show up with a camera crew and then won't I regret not listening to her and putting the tv in the guestbedroom? She'll go all Oprah on my butt...) Anywho, I thought I would just lay down for a minute and close my eyes. 3 1/2 hours later I woke up. I was apparently exhausted.

This is the aftermath of my recent deadlines. I took over the piano room because my router booster blew up in a thunderstorm earlier this year and in this room I get a pretty decent signal:


And this is what it's like to be inside my head for the last month. Just to my right is a window that looks out on the front lawn so I can look at flowers and the neighbors with my binoculars...ooops, did I say that out loud?



The End Is Near!

Not of the world, just for your chance to get my patterns at 20% off! Why wait until the last minute? Don't make me call Oprah....