.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Ask and ye shall receive....


Yesterday I mentioned that I had no idea when/where the pattern for the suede purse would be published, and today it shows up!

The pattern is now available on the Lion Brand website. Click the photo to the left or click here: Crochet Purse

It's unfortunate that they don't give designer credit there, but it doesn't stop me from pointing out my designs, right? You could always go to this form on their website and tell them how much you like the purse and that perhaps it's the coolest pattern you have ever seen and that Drew Emborsky should get a promotion/raise/his own line of patterns, etc:

Lion Brand Feedback Form

Last Chance for Romance
Last Day of Sale!

Today is the final day of my anniversary sale! Don't miss out, collect them all, make your friends green with envy, unless they have them all too and then they wouldn't be envious or green, of course if they come from Mars they may or may not be green but seriously, do they even crochet on Mars and if not, why the heck not?

Click me, click me now!

Edit: the sale has concluded! Thank you to everyone that made it a success. And although the patterns are back to regular price, don't let that stop you from indulging. You deserve it!