.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's Stuck



Ever get an idea stuck in yer head? Last night while watching Deal or No Deal (isn't Donna hot?!?!) I got the idea for this purse in my head. I made it out of cotton in two colors. I finished it up this afternoon after spending about four hours yarn shopping. Hey, a dude needs supplies, right? Anywho, I will be writing up the pattern soon. I found the yarn for the cardigan that I'm working on. It's the same color green but a few shades lighter, that way the shell will have even more of a slimming effect. Now if only PB&J would have the same effect.

Yesterday's List

I did everything on my list yesterday (and one more, I designed this purse here) except the heartworm medicine. I'm going to keep talking to Cleo & Chandler and somehow get them to think that taking the medicine is their idea. It's called "reverse psychology" and it works. Such a good dad...