.

A place to help this dude keep track of his thoughts and ideas on his way down the fiber arts superhighway...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Come Sail Away

Here is an extreme closeup of one of the items that I designed for the DIY episode that I'm going to be on. Actually one of the episodes that I'm going to be on. There will be three. Did I tell you we're filming in August? Anywho, pretend that you can't figure out what it is and then I can play dumb in case the producers say I showed you too much. Those are glass beads and the yarn is Patons Grace mercerized cotton. But you didn't hear that from me.

Hippies and Artists and Aliens (oh my)

What does one do when one is in New Mexico? One visits UFO crash sites of course! Here I am near the four corners region of New Mexico waiting for the mother ship to take me home speculating the direction from whence the alien aircraft entered our atmosphere and made it's New Mexican debut. I got a pretty goofy sunburn on my legs in that outfit too. No photos will be released though.